Thursday, November 19, 2009

oops! I forgot these!!

Before I moved my mom and I got together with Aunt becky, Emily, Jennifer, Madeline, and Aunt Darlene at the Wee little Witches event out at Gardner Village. I have never been out before and I have been missing out! It was good to see them before I left








Later that night I got together with two of my very good friends Sarah and Rachel. We went to Olive garden and It was good to catch up with them! Rachel was pregnant at the time and her baby Emmitt Cooper Maxwell was born a whole month early on halloween. I was able to see him this week and he is the sweetest little thing! I look at Baylee and its hard to believe that just five months ago she was almost that small!!(he weighs 6 lb 10 oz!) Congrats Rachel!



.

1 comment:

Followers