Thursday, November 19, 2009

Man this is a lot of blogging!

I have had so much to catch up on. Sorry if it gets boring or too much but its been about two months! We don't have Internet YET. So my parents decided to be brave and dive up to Kennewick for the weekend! I was excited to show them the house and have them see where we live. And I'll admit it I was looking forward to my mom taking care of Baylee so we could go on a date! BUT while they were here I took them to the country mercantile store, and they had a hay day! I knew they would. For those of you who know and love the Lehi Roller Mills its like that times 20! We could have spent an entire day in there but we went through it quick and got some things we are excited to try. We also enjoyed going swimming at their hotel. I was scared Baylee wouldnt like it but she loved it! I also decided to come home with them because Dean and Mary are going up for thanksgiving and i figured I could catch a ride back with them so it worked out perfectly. We broke the ten hour drive into 2 days and baylee slept during ALL the driving. It was a piece of cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers