Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Takin Care of business

It has been forever since I posted anything and since there has been so much I will make this quick! First my sister came to visit the end of july, we blessed baylee and she helped with the food, it turned out great. Then the day she left I also flew out to Kennewick where Marcus had already been for a week and a half. I stayed at his sisters house with him and Baylee for 2 weeks! I had a great time, our house looks wonderful(pictures will come soon) he worked really hard on it, and Sarah and Josh were so nice to let us stay. I'm sure after a month or more of guests they are happy to have their house back! Anyway, I'm excited to move, I will moss my family and friends but we are excited to have our own house and start our own life in WA. We finally set a date! Were getting married the 24th of sept. Just a small family wedding in Orem. Its been really busy and really crazy trying to get everything planned and booked but its all coming together nicely. Baylee is smiling and talking a whole lot its the cutest thing ever! She had an appt. today to get her immunizations. She is in the 90% range for both weight and height!!! Isn't that crazy!!! she is a big baby, its the genes, Marcus was big too. She doesn't look big to me, but i guess next to another baby girl her age she would be! She seems to learn more every day and Marcus and I are enjoying every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers