Friday, June 5, 2009

Zachs Graduation

Today was my little brothers graduation. He was the last one in the family to graduate. Afterwards my family went to Famous Daves for dinner before he took off with his friends.

zach and my grandparents






I had some friends throw me a baby shower this week. It was fun to see everyone! we didn't get everyone in the picture as some came and went but here is what we got!


Here is a picture of me back in April. And I thought I was big then!!yeah right!


Here are some pictures I didn't get to post earlier!

My mom, cousin Emily, and I after a long day of sewing!


Emily, mom, Aunt Becky, Me, Jennifer and Madeline with everything we worked on that day


My nephew Landon and I when he came to visit in December


I know that was kinda long but I was excited to get some pictures up!! More news: I am dilated at a 1 1/2 and 70% effaced... so at least I'm on my way!!

5 comments:

  1. It was so good seeing you at your shower!! Im so excited for your baby to come! Being a mommy is so much fun- you'll LOVE it! Please let me know if you need anything and it you ever get bored give me a call :) i live pretty close to your moms house! keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach's graduation pictures are really cute! It's a big deal to graduate from high school!! We're so proud of him! So glad that your grandparents and Nathan and Jamie could be there to celebrate with you all.

    It looks like you had a great time at the baby shower with your friends! Everyone is really excited for the baby to come!! - but you're the most excited, I'm sure!! Pregnancy in the last month can sure be a drag... But you look beautiful!! Hope you're feeling as good as you look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see Baylee! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan! I'm so glad you found my blog! You look so cute! Sorry I couldn't come to your shower. I couldn't really make the drive from Logan on a Thursday night. :( I hope it was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to see what you look like. I haven't seen much in a while. Looks like you guys had a blast at the graduation. And by the way, your not on your way......your baby is on her way!

    ReplyDelete

Followers