Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baylee Rae

We have a baby! I went to my doctors appointment on thursday morning and due to high blodd pressure the doctor decided it wasn't safe to let me wait any longer and sent me to labor and delivery to be enduced. I was really really nervous and already had pitocin and contractions when Marcus got there, which was noon. They broke my water at three, my contractions got stronger, I got the epidural around 4:30, which was amazing, I don't know why I waited so long, and then we just sat and waited and waited, finally at about 4:30 the next morning the doctor came in and said I was running a high fever, and was only dilated to a seven! she said to wait about an hour to give me one more chance and then they would do a C section. an hour later I was only an eight. Next thing I know they start making me swallow some nasty pills and gave me a stronger epidural and then wheeled me into the OR. I was so drugged all I remember was hearing her cry and then Marcus was holding Baylee next to me and she was adorable! He was so excited he got to bathe her and pick out her cute bow.

We stayed in the hospital until sunday night. The nurses were all great and Baylee is a good little sleeper! I'm still in some pain around the incision but its getting better! Heres some pictures I know every parent says this but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest little girl ever!








4 comments:

  1. Oh Megan she is BEAUTIFUL!! Im so excited for you!! Do you need anything? When can I come see this cute baby of yours? Im glad everything went well and I so happy you finally have your baby girl! Keep in touch ok! Text me or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! she's SO beautiful and radiant! congratulations!!!! and she looks just like you guys! she has marcus' cheeks and your chin! SO cute! I'm sure when I have a baby i will think mine is the cutest in the world! but your adorable baylee rae will always be a close 2nd because she is adorable! until that day comes, you can have the cutest baby bragging right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to finally see some picture of this little bundle of joy!!! She is just precious - so perfect in every way! I'm so glad everything went as well as it did for the delivery considering the C-Section and everything. You really went through it, didn't you?!! I hope your recovery is going well. Take it easy and don't rush getting up and about too early. Don't forget to take care of YOU! We're anxious to see all three of you soon!!! Take good care of each other! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bows! Did you make all of them? It's good to see some more pictures of her and I looked at the link to the photo shoot and they turned out so cute! Can't wait to see her soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers