Monday, November 15, 2010

Yes, were alive, and well

I have not totally forgotten about our blog. I have been debating for the past six months what to share and what not to share. Here is what Ive come up with: We have had a very hard year, particullarly the past 4 months, im not going to indulge with details, but it finally feels like things are looking up for us. Marcus is doing well, and stays busy everyday with recovery from the moment he wakes up, to the moment he goes to bed, I'm very proud of him and we are grateful for family and close friends and the prayers we have recieved. Will it stay this way forever? I am optimistic and hope that it will. I got a job at a salon here in Kennewick as a Nail tech, after about a month I knew it was not where I was supposed to be and I quit. With Marcus being gone I went to Utah for 3 weeks. I had a great visit and got to see lots of friends and family. Baylee is 1 yr and 5 months... going on 13. She has us laughing most of the time, with her over-the-top personality and TANTRUMS.. she obsessed with Dogs, playing in the car, and somehow she always knows where we've hid the "reeesh"(treats). She says NO, UH oh! Mama Dada dawd(dog) woof MiMi(blankie)Baby,Ball..and so on, you know the basics. When she sees me grab a diaper she hides in her little fort we made her and pretends to blend in with her toys. This past week she came down with a fever and Marcus took her to the doctor she had a fever of 105! she had both strep and an ear infection, poor baby! shes doing much better but I definately think all that down time is catching with up because she has been a handful.I can't believe how grown up she is and we love her.

I recently got hired at Bath and BOdy works, its seasonal with a chance to stay on after the season. Ive worked a few times and so far I'm really happy there and have a lot of fun! not to mention I always come home smelling fantastic! Marcus has had some bids and is working on a fairly large job this week. Were looking forward to the holidays(in laws up here for thanksgiving, were headed down there for christmas) and hopefully 2011 will be a brighter year for us! Im slacking on pictures.. we dont have a camera.. isnt that crazy??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers