Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baylee's first birthday

Baylee turned 1 yesterday! can I tell you how stressful/wonderful/emotional day it was!? we had a bbq swim party at my parents house and it was themed pink Lemonade. We had lemon cake balls, lemon bars, pink lemonade cupcakes, pink lemonade and of course all the food that goes along with a bbq. We had perfect weather and a good time. marcus rented a helium tank... isn't he funny? He comes home with a helium tank and 150 balloons!! he ahd fun blowin them up and set up the back yard while my parents and I ran errands and baked! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and I'm really excited for the next year. We love our little Baylee and what a blessing she is to our lives, and what a little sweetheart she is... with a little bit of drama queen.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers