Monday, April 12, 2010

Last little while

Marcus and I finished Baylees room!I figured out how to get pics on the computer when my camera died before i take a finished pic! I love the way it turned out, we did have a slight problem with the white paint, it was peeling opff with the tape! so we have some touch ups to do, and closet doors to buy, and it will be done!Marcus has had several jobs, and we are grateful for that.Baylee gets closer and closer to walking everyday. We have reached a new phase: she wants to feed herself. Ive had to get creative in coming up with food she wont choke on, that is nutritous and will fill her up! but its kinda nice, because now i get to eat at the same time too!here some pics of the last little while, and I'll get some of her bedroom finished up here soon!

Easton and Baylee playing

Easter morning toys!


Baylee and Daddy on easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers