Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SURPRISE!

We are in Utah. and we will probably be here for several months. Marcus has lots of work and we did not want to pass up the opportunity to get some moola. It is slow in WA right now, so we hoped in the car and drove on down! Im excited to see my friends and family(again) but Im ready for some stability! and I officially hate packing/unpacking! I look forward to seeing some of you!

Also before I forget, It was our nephew Eastons bday on the 17th! It was celebrated at Garlands gymnastics, Lots of kids, but totally fun! these were the only pics I managed to get.
these pics dont do the party justice! It was totally, cute with Handy Manny posters and hard hats and even a hard hat cake! Sarah did a good job and was super brave with all those kiddos running around!

1 comment:

  1. Megan I need your number!! Text me! :) I want to get together while you are here! My # is 801-336-6453!

    ReplyDelete

Followers