Monday, March 30, 2009

First Blog

Well I decided Myspace and Facebook are getting lame and after reading my sisters and sister-in-law to be's blogs I decided to create one of my own! There won't be very many pictutres till after june but i can still post whats going on. I finally got moved out of my headache apartment and I'm glad to say I don't have to deal with roommates, besides my own family, ever again! My last roommate really left a big big mess for me to clean up between her uncleaned bathroom of six months, and all the friends she would have over and damages to the apartment they caused. I was lucky to have my parents and Marcus help me pack up and clean or else it would have taken me days! So now I am no longer living in Layton, Im now out in Stansbury Park and the only downside is Im still attending school mon-sat in Kaysville.. it takes me about 45 minutes to get there. But hopefully(cross my fingers) I will be done with Nail Tech school by the end of April and I can go take my state boards and get my license and be done with it. Its been a struggle financially to quit my job and go back to school but I have absolutely loved every minute of it and it was the right thing for me to do! I think that I have had a fairly easy pregnancy so far! The complaints are the usual, cant get comfortable, always hungry, breaking out, I feel huge, but Ive been lucky to (so far) have everything go the way its supposed to and the Dr. says baby looks healthy, she says Im in trouble though they can never get her to hold still during heartbeats and ultrasounds, but everything is normal. Wedding plans are the same, theres not a whole lot of them yet. Ha it just seems like everytime I find a place, or come up with a plan that works best for us, there is some con to it but it will all work out the way its supposed to!

3 comments:

  1. I am not very good at blogging but I am learning and I will show you what I do know. I can't wait to see you guys! Your blog looks awsome so far! Take care of yourself and you better start posting some prego pics of you on here! You may not feel pretty but trust me your beautiful! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, nice picture, isn't that from last summer? For my fellow bloggers I did a link list. Us east coasters want to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya that picture was at the 60th anniversay Emily took it and emailed it to me. Im working on the picture thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers